This article contains instructions for resetting your password from the EyeSight Web application. Please note that Google Chrome is the only supported browser for accessing EyeSight via PC or Mac and your computer will need both a camera and microphone enabled to use EyeSight.
1. Launch Chrome
2. Open Chrome Settings by clicking on the icon on the far right-side of the window by the URL address field.
3. Select Settings from the drop-down menu, this will open the Chrome settings in a new tab.
4. Scroll down the page to find the Privacy area and click on Content Settings...
5. Within the Content Settings screen, scroll down to the Notifications area and click Manage exceptions...
6. Add "https://eyesight.pristine.io:443" to Hostname pattern and set Behavior to Allow.
7. Click Done to close the Manage Exceptions window.
8. Click Done to close the Content settings window.
9. Close the Settings tab.