To update the firmware on you Vuzix..
1. Navigate to the "settings" menu on Vuzix. Use the select button to enter the settings menu.
2. Navigate to the bottom of the settings menu till you reach the "About Smartglasses" option. Use the select button to enter the About Smartglasses screen.
3. Select M100 System Updates to check for updates.
4. If an update is available you will be promoted to give the vuzix device permission to download and install the updates. Updates take on average 15 minutes. Make sure you glasses are plugged and charging during an update.
5. If your vuzix device is up to date you will see the below message:
6 Note: You can check the firmware version by navigating down to the build number. See below: