1. The call has disconnected
- This may happen if you or your partner loses connectivity, check your connectivity and restart the call
- If your glass is still showing as "busy" despite the call disconnecting, you may still be in a poor connectivity area. Once connectivity is re-established, it may still take up to 20 seconds for Glass' status to update
2. I'm not hearing any sound
- This may be due to Glass volume settings or your partner's microphone settings
- End the call and check your volume under "Settings"
- Have your call partner confirm that their microphone is on and working
3. My partner has lost the video feed, but still has audio
- Your partner may be in low-bandwidth mode and it's expected behavior for the call to drop to snapshots and audio only during periods of low connectivity
4. Glass says "sending a snapshot," but you do not see the image in the prism
- This is expected behavior, your partner must annotate on the snapshot before it appears in the glass prism
5. Glass says "sending a snapshot", but your partner does not receive it
- There may be a delay due to connection strength, please allow extra time for transmission
6. Glass shows a warning about overheating "Glass is too hot"
- You may be able to swipe to dismiss the message and continue the call
- If the message appears and then the Glass shuts itself down or the call ends, take off the Glass and allow it to cool down for at least 15 minutes
- NOTE: Glass will overheat faster when plugged in to an outlet or battery pack for charging
7. Video quality is poor
- You or your partner may be experiencing connectivity issues, please see the connectivity troubleshooting guide
- For weaker connectivity environments, try low-bandwidth more or try turning off HD call quality under the EyeSight settings menu
- Keep in mind that call quality can only be as good as the screen quality. Older computer monitors may not provide optimum resolution.