1. Navigate to the "settings" menu on ODG. Use the select button to enter the settings menu.
2. Navigate to the bottom of the settings menu till you reach the "About Smartglasses" option. Use the select button to enter the About Glasses screen.
3. Select System Updates (note that you can check the firmware and android version in the About Glasses page)
4. You will be prompted to check for updates.
If an update is available you will be promoted to give the ODG device permission to download and install the updates. Updates take on average 15 minutes. Make sure you glasses are plugged and charging during an update.
5. If your ODG vuzix device is up to date you will see the below message: